楼主| 发表于 2013-10-3 09:06:02 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 firehawk 于 2013-10-2 20:28 编辑

Inclination or Angulation
...What's the Point?
内倾,还是反弓,
…重点何在?
PaulLorenz June 2012

作者简介: Paul Lorentz 是澳大利亚滑雪教练协会APSI的资深4级教练导师,国家示范队成员。

我作为技术协会成员以及国家示范队队员,曾在2012年受邀在澳大利亚训练员协调会(指导员训练官及考官训练)发言。 内容是我所思考的有关自己滑雪的问题。 我将ppt上的演讲移植到了这篇书面文章中。在开始前,我想先表示清楚我文中所举的所有例子都为全速纯走刃的中、大回转。

[size=13.63636302947998px]As a Technical Committee member and National Team Demonstrator, I was asked to give a talk at the Australian Trainers Coordination (instructor trainer/examiner training) in 2012, about something that I am thinking about within my own skiing. I have adapted the speech with powerpoint to this readable article. I'd like to preface this article by clearly stating that in all examples I am writing  about purely carved, medium/long turns at full speed.

最近两年来,我一直在试着增加自己在所有高级转弯中的速度(下降速度)及表现力。 这两点都必然会增加风险、以及雪给予板底的压力。 为了提高这两条,我不得不更仔细地关注滑雪中的物理原理,而不只是个人的技术和动作。 滑雪简而言之就是平衡,或者说是将质心(CoM)1、支持面(BoS)、以及最大向心力相连接。 通过加强思考这些方面,减少对具体动作的关注,我受益匪浅。

Over the last year or 2, I have been trying to increase my speed (down the hill) and performance in all high end turns. Both of these aspects inherently increase risk and the pressure given back from the snow pushing on the base of the ski. To successfully improve both of these, I felt that I had to look more closely at the physics involved with skiing rather than the individual skills or movements. Essentially skiing is a balancing, or aligning the Centre of Mass (CoM), Base of Support (BoS) and Centripetal force when it is at its greatest. Thinking more about this and less about specific movements has helped me a lot.

最初进入滑雪业时,我曾对于(也相信很多其他人也是)内倾的重要性有过一个严重的误区。 我还是一级教练2时,就被教导要反弓,而且反弓的重要性被一再强调。 我们所有人都明白反弓是需要内倾的,但我以为这句话中反弓才是重点,而内倾不过是辅助反弓的一个动作。 这个主要误区在三级和四级时导致了大量基本姿势上的毛病。

When starting in the ski industry, I had (and think that a lot of others have) a strong misconception about the importance of inclination. From instructor level 1 we are taught to angulate and the need for angulation is heavily stressed. All of us are aware that angulation requires inclination, but I feel that in this statement the angulation is the emphasis and inclination is merely a movement to facilitate angulation. This is a major misconception and leads to a lot of Basic Position issues further down the track at L3 and L4.

为了达成上述进步(速度及表现力),我的目标并非反弓,而是要能将雪板侧立起刃,并能有处理板压的能力。 只有有个什么东西进入了弯弧内,这些才会有可能。我在跟学员交流过之后,又回忆起我在受训时所相信的常识,有趣的事情发生了:大家一致认为内倾各种不好。通常我们以为,如果有什么东西向内移动了,它上边就得有什么东西向外移动,否则我就会落在内板上。 现在,我的理解变成了:“只有相对于速度适度的内倾,才会使我们的雪板增加立刃角度,并将质心跟向心力相连!”

To achieve the above mentioned goals (speed and performance) angulation has not been the goal for me, tipping the skis on the edge and being able to deal with the pressure has been the goal. This is only possible if something moves to the inside of the turn. Now the interesting thing is that after talking to candidates, and remembering back to what I believed when I was training, the common thought is that inclination is bad for all sorts of reasons. The common thought is that if something moves in then something up top must move out otherwise I'll be on the inside ski. My mindset has now changed to: “appropriate inclination for the speed is what causes our skis to increase edge angle and align the the CoM against centripetal force”!

所以我想首先要简单阐明我们内倾、反弓的原因,以及他们背后的简单物理。 请看下文图1: 左侧滑雪者正直站立,雪板平放;右侧滑雪者移向内侧,导致雪板增加立刃角度,构成指向雪板板底的向心力。

So I guess firstly it needs to be established very simply why we incline and why we angulate and the simple physics behind it. Please see “Diagram 1” on the image below: on the left side the skier is standing up straight and the skis are flat. On the right the skier has moved to the inside which has caused the skis to increase edge angle which results in centripetal force pushing against the base of the ski.

于是我们可以轻易地从中看出,此处内倾才是提升效果的关键,而非反弓。那为什么反弓很重要,又重要在哪呢? 对我而言,反弓仅仅是帮助我应对推向板底的向心力,保持平衡的工具。 再回到图1, 你可以看到内倾的滑雪者质心既不平衡于向心力,也不跟施加在任意一板板底的向心力相连。 只有将我们的质心正对着向心力的作用线,才能达到平衡。换句话说,我们的支持面(也就是脚)必须要位于两者之间3。在上图中,滑雪者的质心并没有正对着任何一板所受到的推力(可以在蓝色虚线中看出)。

So we can see very simply from this diagram that it is inclination that improves performance here and not angulation. So where and why is angulation so important? To me it is simply a tool to balance efficiently against the centripetal force pushing against the base of our skis. Looking at “Diagram 1” again, you will see that the inclined skier's CoM is not balanced or aligned against the centripetal force pushing against the the base of either ski. To deal with any force efficiently, our CoM  needs to directly oppose centripetal force so that it is a balanced force. In other words our BoS (or foot) needs to be directly in between the 2. In the above diagram the skiers CoM does not directly oppose the force pushing on either ski (as can be seen by the dotted blue lines).

随着弯中板压的逐渐建立,我们必须选择一条腿作为我们的主要支撑,只有这样才能平衡等式,使质心正对着向心力。 我们都注意到,较长的外腿比较短的内腿强大得多。 所以外腿是最佳也是最安全的选择。 此时反弓便出现了。 火柴人的质心不需要向外移动很远来与推出外板的力相连。 实际情况最多也就10到20厘米的样子。请看图2,右侧的滑雪者只是微微地反弓,重心移动很细微,却使向心力平衡于外板了。

As the pressure starts to build through the turn, we must all decide which leg will be our primary BoS so that we can align our CoM directly opposing centripetal force and balance the equation. As we are all aware, the longer, outside leg is a in a much stronger position than the inside short leg. So the outside would be the best and safest option. This is where angulation comes in. The stickman's CoM would not have to move far to the outside to align itself with the pressure pushing on the outside ski. In real life terms we are talking 10-20cm at most. Please see “Diagram 2”, the skier on the right has only slightly angulated causing the CoM to shift ever so slightly to the outside now balancing the centripetal force pushing against the outside ski.

我这里真正想强调的是,如果滑雪者内倾的角度相对于速度和坡度是合适的,所需的反弓幅度其实很小。 脊柱并不是竖直的,而是倾斜的。 任何进一步的反弓都会导致过度反弓,这比过度内倾问题还要严重。

The point I am really making here is that the amount of angulation needed is very small if the skier has inclined the appropriate amount relative to their speed and the pitch of the hill. The spine is not vertical, it is still inclined. Anymore angle than this and the skier would be over angulated creating as many, and potentially more severe problems than being too inclined.

图3的姿态在高级滑雪者,尤其是三四级学员中尤为常见。 这种“过度反弓”是不平衡的,甚至可能比第一幅图中的滑雪者过分内倾,甚至完全侧倒更为危险。 雪板过分立刃,而向心力既不被正对着,也不平衡,而是落在别处。这样常常会导致腿部肌肉在应对压力时过度劳损,雪上效果却不佳,雪板自己往前窜出。 过分反弓一般感觉就像是压力过大,或者是随着弯重力加速度感觉越来越大。好像腿部肌肉在挣扎,而自己的整个身子变得越来越小。 这样的挣扎不仅难受,还会阻碍滑雪者进一步深入弯内或增加立刃和向心力。 速度慢时,这个姿势可以用肌肉力量支撑。 有趣的是,大多数人会以为这是一个好姿势。

The position in “Diagram 3” is very common among high level skiers and particularly candidates around level 3/4. This “over-angulation” is just as unbalanced and possibly more dangerous than if the skier were to incline or completely bank into the turn as in the first diagram. The ski is over edged and the centripetal force has to go somewhere as it is not opposed or balanced. This usually results in over straining of the leg muscles to deal with the pressure and failing that, the skis jetting out in front of the skier. Over angulation often feels like there is too much pressure or increased “g-force” through the turn. It can feel like leg muscles are struggling and your whole body is getting smaller. This struggle is not only uncomfortable, it also prevents the skier from moving further inside further and increase in edge angle and centripetal pressure. At slow speeds this position can be dealt with through muscular effort. The interesting thing is that most people would say that this is a good position.

“Diagram 4” shows the average traverse position (demo at L1) on the right versus an angulated position during a high speed, purely carved turn on the left.

图4右侧展示了一个普通的斜滑降姿势(教练一级示范),对照左侧的高速、纯刻滑转弯。

​​
我觉得右边斜滑降的反弓幅度,其实适用于所有弯型,因为这个姿势将质心、支持面、和地面的支持力(即转弯时的向心力)相连接。 从此姿势增加速度的话,只需要随着速度的增加进一步内倾全身就够了(如左图)。 我觉得很多学员,以及大多数雪友都会以为随着内倾幅度的增加,反弓幅度也要增加。

I feel that the amount of angulation in the traverse position on the right is appropriate for all turns as this position is aligning the CoM, BoS and Normal force from the ground (which would be centripetal force during a turn). For the skier to increase performance from this position they would need to simply incline the whole position as the speed increases and nothing more (as the diagram shows on the left). I think the mindset among most of our candidates and the skiing population is that as the position inclines, it also needs to angulate more.

不少人会说左图反弓不够, 相对于右图是完全内倾,或是“侧倒”。 可是,两图中内腿是唯一的区别,左图的内腿放松,并缩短来帮助整个身子倒进去。 雪板立刃高得多,质心看起来大致在外腿上平衡,速度合适的话向心力会推住外板。

A lot of people may say that the image on the left is not angulated enough and is pure inclination or “banking” in comparison to the image on the right. However, the only difference is the inside leg. On the left the inside leg has relaxed and shortened to allow the whole position to topple in. The skis are now on a lot more edge and the CoM looks roughly balanced over the outside leg against where the centripetal force would be pushing at the right speed.

现在再来看图5。 火柴人其实就是我从上一个雪季拍的照片中画的。两者完全一致,不过是旋转了一下。说明纯走刃中弯与斜滑降的反弓大小是完全相符的,只是内倾更多。

Now looking at “Diagram 5”, it is interesting to see that the stickmen are drawn from a photo I had taken last season. Both are the same, one has just been rotated to show that in fact it is the exact same amount of angulation in a Pure Carved Medium as in the traverse position it is just more inclined.
所以从中可以看出,几乎所有中高级滑雪者(包含一级学员)都能做到的反弓姿态,即使在更快的速度下也是个很好的姿态。 仅需随着速度放松内腿,这个姿势就能自然产生。 因此恐怕很多高级雪友和指导员学员都应该改变想法,内倾不应该被贬低(前提是你还得在外板上)。

So as you can see from the this, the angulated position that almost all intermediate to advanced skiers (and L1 candidates) can perform is a good position for them to ski into even at higher speeds. This position is simply skiied into by relaxing the inside leg as the speed increases. So the mindset amongst high end skiers and instructor candidates should maybe change so that inclination is not looked down upon (providing you are still on your outside ski).

尽管说我看似在支持这种放开倾倒的技术,实际上我并没有。 反弓是成功内倾,保持平衡的关键。 没有适度的反弓,我们会倒向弯内,失去对外板的控制能力。

[size=13.63636302947998px]While it may sound a little like I am supporting the lean and hope technique, I am not. Angulation is the key to successfully inclining and staying in balance. Without the appropriate amount of angulation we will fall to the inside and lose grip with the outside ski.

胯的朝向跟雪板方向间的分离是很关键的,没有分离的话,正确反弓是没有希望的。 无论我们是否反弓,这种分离使我们可以随时随意,从骨盆处从向前微屈。 如果在冰面上失去对外板的操控的话,这就是有必要的, 或者可以用刻意的反弓动作帮自己出弯。
The separation between the direction the hips are facing and the direction the skis are travelling is very important as without this separation, all hope of angulating correctly is out the window. Whether we are using this angulation or not, separation allows us to angulate at any time by subtly flexing forward at the pelvis if needed. This is a needed position should we lose grip of the outside ski on ice, or require a little extra boost out of a turn that aggressive angulation provides.

在Interski大会上参加日本和韩国的研讨会4以后,我开始尝试新的思路。 日韩非常强调在滚落线以前内板承力,或者说是双板5-5分力来加大内倾。 他们认为带着反弓、外板承重地入弯会使内倾幅度受限。 对他们而言很重要的一条是,得有足够量的内倾来应对滚落线时或刚过滚落线时,最大压力所形成的极大向心力。 因此我开始试验在滚落线以前让内板承重。 很多次我的外板因为缺乏压力,我自己倒向了内侧而不听使唤。 但是,一旦我的速度足够快(相当得快),内侧就也能有足够量的压力来对着外板。 于是转弯变得极为流畅,能够基于外板极大的立刃角度建立压力,也没有挣扎的感觉。 那种出现在过度反弓姿态中的“重力加速度”、压力、肌肉挣扎的感觉并没有发生。 动作感觉很简洁很容易,因为受力相连线,骨骼系统在起作用。

After attending the Korean and Japanese workshops at Interski I started to play around with a few different ideas. They heavily stress weight on the inside ski or 50-50 ski weighting until the fall line to aid inclination. They believe that moving in with angulation and weight on the outside ski limits the amount one can move in. The important part for them is being inclined enough to deal with the extreme centripetal force at, or just after the fall line when the pressure is at its greatest. So I started playing around with inside ski weighting until the fall line. I found a lot of the time the outside ski railed due to lack of pressure and I fell to the inside. But if I was going fast enough (really fast) there is enough pressure to be inside that far and still aligned against the outside ski. The turning becomes extremely smooth. One can build more pressure due to the extreme edge angle of the outside ski and there is no struggle to be felt. That feeling of “g-force”, pressure, strength and struggle as felt in the over-angulated position was not there. It feels simple and easy because the forces are aligned and the skeletal system is doing its job.

我开始把雪道看成图6的样子。 图6中箭头基本标注了压力将最大的地方。 也就是说在这几个点上我需要有一个大幅内倾的姿势(配合适量反弓),在几个点中间因为压力大小可以忽略掉,或是因为跟我的质心方向相连,就没那么关键。 这样我就可以标新立异,在滚落线以前内板承重也就没事了,并没什么罪过,还帮助我大幅内倾。很多人可能现在会提出来内板承重非常糟糕,但是看很多世界杯选手的相片中,我发现有的时候一个选手可能内板离地入弯,但同一个选手在别的照片中却是外板离地入弯。 过旗门时,也就是压力最大时,姿势总是一致的。 这也就意味着,内板/外板 承重在入弯阶段并不严格,只要在压力达到最大时能够有足够量的内倾来应对就可以了。

I started looking at slopes like “Diagram 6”.In Diagram 6, the arrows signify roughly where the pressure will be at its greatest. This means that I need to be in a strongly inclined position (with appropriate angulation) at these points and what happens in between is not so important as the pressure I am dealing with is negligible or aligned with the direction my CoM is travelling. This allowed me to get my head around inside ski weighting before the fall line as being ok and not a cardinal sin. This helped me incline a lot. Now a lot may say that inside weighting is very bad, but after looking through many photo sequences of world cup racers I have found that in some cases, a racer may enter a turn with the inside ski off the ground and in other cases the very same racer may enter a turn with outside ski off the ground. The position on the gate  where the pressure is at its greatest is identical between the 2. This means that inside/outside weighting through the initiation is not so crucial as long as one can incline enough to deal with the pressure when its at its greatest.

于是我们可以改变内倾不好,只能反弓的旧思维。 首先可以在我们自己的滑雪动作中试试内倾。 这很有用。 我曾尝试自己在不同的速度下最多能内倾多少,看看自己能进入弯内多少。 极限卡宾(手摸雪), 手牵引,日式双轴混合转弯,混合犁式弯,以及whitepass turn(单脚外刃入弯,双刃出弯)这些都是可以拿来尝试的好练习。 我鼓励所有人都去试一把。 记住这种内倾只是在极快速度或是极陡的坡度上有必要,因此如果速度慢或者雪道缓的话只会让你倒向内侧。 内倾幅度随速度和坡度而变,并辅以适量的反弓才是关键。 所有高级雪友和指导员学员都需要理解这一点。 我希望此文能解释一点我当前对滑雪的想法。

So how can we change this mindset that inclination is bad and angulation is the only way? Firstly by playing around with inclination in our own skiing. This has helped me a lot. I have been Inclining as much as possible at different speeds to see how far I can move in. Eurocarving, hand drags, , Japanese hybrid turns, hybrid snowplough turns and white pass turns are all good exercises to experiment with. I encourage everyone to get out there and have a go. Remember though that moving in this far is only needed at very fast speeds or on very steep slopes so this technique will only leave you on the inside if done down flatter terrain or at slow speeds. Appropriate inclination for the speed and gradient, with the correct amount of angulation is the key. This needs to be understood by all of our higher level skiers and instructor training candidates. I hope this has explained a little about what I have been thinking about in skiing at the moment.

注:
1:质心也就是平时我们所说的重心。在我们讨论的范围内,这两个名词没有区别。
2:此处指APSI滑雪指导员的等级:等级由1-4级,考试难度逐渐增高。
3:基本力学知识补充:平衡分为受力平衡(合力为零)和旋转平衡(合扭矩为零)。 这里主要在说旋转平衡:如果一个物体受到一指向一个方向,且不“穿过”支点(任意取)的力,就会绕着这个支点产生顺时针或逆时针的扭矩,发生“倾倒”。 此文的分析很大程度上基于该结论。
这篇文章我也找到并且翻译了,传送门:http://bbs.lvye.cn/thread-594664-1-1.html

点评

刚才对照教主推荐的视频,又仔细研究了一下这篇译文。关于文中提出的将人体质心变化与支撑面和向心力三者相关联,似乎以前还不见有过类似研究或有人翻译过。看来这也是楼主特意选择翻译这篇文章的初衷吧。Paul L  详情 回复 发表于 2013-10-5 19:26
这是发表译文为国庆献礼啊,加拿大也没国庆小长假吧辛苦啦,哈哈~ 我觉得就滑行来说,无论是板刃技术还是板底技术,反弓无处不在,内倾则适情况而论。并且就对滑雪的认知过程来说,反弓也是先于内倾  详情 回复 发表于 2013-10-4 11:53
刚看到题目就让我兴奋,先顶一下,收藏慢慢看。  详情 回复 发表于 2013-10-3 18:04

评分

查看全部评分

12#
发表于 2013-10-3 11:54:09 | 只看该作者
好的技术,总在不断批判和总结中进步
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2013-10-4 11:53:11 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 奔钉 于 2013-10-7 15:30 编辑

这是发表译文为国庆献礼啊,加拿大也没国庆小长假吧辛苦啦,哈哈~
    我觉得就滑行来说,无论是板刃技术还是板底技术,反弓无处不在,内倾则适情况而论。并且就对滑雪的认知过程来说,反弓也是先于内倾存在的。主要是指大弯和中弯中髋、踝关节的反弓,小回转和猫跳更着意于膝关节的反弓。本文研究的是前者。
    其实,在初学坡上站姿的时候,就应该强调身体略向山下倾倒的姿态,以便于加强山下板承重和立刃的感觉。只不过在实际教学过程中容易被人忽视而已。在大中弯入弯时,身体下压蓄能的过程也是在板头指向滚落线到进入Lower-C的过程中完成的。这时候,上体出现指向圆心的适度内倾可以更好地利用自身重力作用和加速度。这个过程中适当的反弓为了保证肩、髋关节同步拧转过程中上体的稳定性和肌肉紧张感,是主动的、并且符合人体生理结构的。换句话说,应该是提倡认真学习的;过旗门或其他高速极端情况下的反弓是为了保持板压,增加向心力,这个则是被动的,是出于运动力学原理,要求运动员必须完成的。对大众滑雪来说是无益并且可能有伤害性的。

回复

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-10-6 02:01:02 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 firehawk 于 2013-10-5 14:06 编辑
雪道 发表于 2013-10-5 08:38
根据我对作者观点的理解。内脚主承重的时候,上下身之间应该是一种“正弓”或者叫“反反弓”的关系。

先 ...

。。有点没想明白正弓是什么样子。。
    /
  /
|
|
这样么(有点像上身先动,下身不动)? (从前平面看)
顺便提一下12 steps to ski like a pro 这个视频在网上被批的挺惨的,示范者是竞技出身,多余动作很多。感觉Interski是最好的视频参考,因为都是各国的示范队在展示,动作肯定都很标准,适合技术分析。

另外,反弓的精确定义应该是: 从前平面看,在关节处有夹角。因此英文是“angulation”。
因此会有脚踝、膝盖、胯部反弓之分

作者没有写膝部反弓我觉得是因为这里主要讨论的是大弯,以胯部反弓为主。膝部反弓的情况可以从中归纳。

PS:
在精确分析时小腿的倾角与支持面的角度其实是有区别的:1. 脚踝也可以有反弓,虽然幅度很小;2. 雪板会被侧向压弯使支持面角度不等于立刃角度;3.雪况会影响支持面的真正角度:platform angle平台角。只有在雪够硬时才可以近似使平台角等于立刃角。

而立刃角度是由内倾多少决定的,若忽略上文第1点来考虑立刃角度: 只有膝部 和/或 胯部反弓,则立刃角度等于小腿的倾角(跟坡面的锐角)。再基于假设2和3,平台角等于立刃角,由此 “小腿的倾角决定了地面支撑力的方向” ,便是成立的。

点评

反弓:上身的内倾程度小于下身(或者说小腿)。 正弓:上身的内倾程度大于下身(或者说小腿)。 参考12 steps to ski like a pro, 主要是手上就有,而且其中有单腿滑行(内侧腿承重转弯)的视频,step 06。有可能  详情 回复 发表于 2013-10-6 13:11
回复

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2013-10-4 06:17:05 | 只看该作者
赤色佣兵 发表于 2013-10-2 22:03
日式内脚主导的滑法必须要学,但我觉得最好是在正确掌握外脚主导的滑法之后再去练习。 ...

不太清楚日式画法,我的理解是滑雪就是内角主动外教从动+承重
回复

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-10-4 04:16:11 | 只看该作者
QiaoJiannan 发表于 2013-10-3 11:35
我是不是可以理解为“高级转弯”中,自然的内倾导致必然的身体反弓,至于反弓到什么程度,是不需要刻意去矫 ...

个人感觉: 这个其实什么转弯都是一样,死摆动作肯定矫枉过正,感觉舒服的动作往往是好的。 过度反弓在一定环境下可以作为一种策略,比如突然遇到冰面板子开始失控,速度不够快但内倾过大的时候,可以往外扳下身子,回复控制
回复

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2013-10-4 00:35:59 | 只看该作者
我是不是可以理解为“高级转弯”中,自然的内倾导致必然的身体反弓,至于反弓到什么程度,是不需要刻意去矫正的,当你觉得站在板子上很舒服,那就对了。。。。。

点评

个人感觉: 这个其实什么转弯都是一样,死摆动作肯定矫枉过正,感觉舒服的动作往往是好的。 过度反弓在一定环境下可以作为一种策略,比如突然遇到冰面板子开始失控,速度不够快但内倾过大的时候,可以往外扳下身子,  详情 回复 发表于 2013-10-4 04:16
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2013-10-3 18:47:35 | 只看该作者
感谢翻译技术文章供雪友分享~~~加精
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2013-10-3 18:04:47 | 只看该作者
刚看到题目就让我兴奋,先顶一下,收藏慢慢看。
回复

使用道具 举报