APP 下载 六只脚

查看: 1747|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其他] 独潜:行还是不行?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2016-3-31 10:03:54 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
对于很多潜水员来说,完全不会有独潜的想法。因为对于他们来说潜水就是一项公众运动,很大程度的乐趣就在于向别人分享这段经历。另外很多的潜水事故都是因为潜水探险者离开他们的同伴而发生的,独潜也可能将很容易避免的问题变成一个致命事故。
不过对于一些潜水员来说,选择了陌生潜水伙伴的风险要远大于独自潜水。有的潜水员在独潜时,能够更有效的进行拍照和捕鱼,因为他们可以集中精力于自己的爱好而不是分散精力到伙伴身上。
独潜是安全的
Michael和Felicia Berg的夫妻潜水教练团就相信独潜的安全性,并向潜水员们开设这项课程。即使有潜水密友,水下摄影师和捕鱼者们也更需要独自潜水。独立自主是独潜课程教导的重要内容。独潜会帮助你成为一个更好的朋友,不过在此之前你得学习超过100个潜水动作。
“没有潜水新人应该去独潜”Michael说,“几乎每一个专业的潜水员都是独潜者,无论他们是否承认。我个人更倾向于和一个松散的潜水团队潜水,尽管我也得声称赞成他们的潜水经验和教育体系。我认为每一个专业的潜水员都需要学习一下独潜课程”
并非所有人都适合独潜
另一方面,TinamarieHernandez问出了这个问题:“为什么有人会想要独自潜水?潜水最大的乐趣难道不是潜水结束后分享你的见闻,或者是指出你在水中看到的东西?”
一位专业的洞穴潜水员Wendy说,这其实取决于潜水员们的装备和准备。“如果你准备去独潜,那就得先确保一下内容:一流的水肺潜水技术、备用的潜水面镜、确保可以从潜水计划从最深的地方回到水面的额外的气瓶、具备信号能力的水面求救浮标等内容。即使我很喜欢和其他人分享潜水历程,不过我也会独自潜水。”
获得艾美奖的水下摄影师FrazierNivens总结了双方的论述:“所有的潜水员都应该接受独潜培训,并且能够依靠自己安全回到水面上。不过不要误解我的意思,任何一个潜水新手都不应该独潜,这个课程只是为了让他们更加独立自主。”
总结
水肺潜水是一项社会团体性的运动。结伴潜水能给人带来很多层面的乐趣,这比独潜会更加安全有趣。很多潜水事故都是发生于弟子潜水的时候,并且结局通常不太美好。
独潜并不是一项随机性的无准备行为。打算独潜的潜水员们都应该接受必要的培训和准备应对潜水问题的相关装备。毕竟,一旦发生危险,独自潜水可没法向同伴寻求帮助。

Ask An Expert: Solo Diving, OK OrNo Way?
For many divers, the idea of diving alone doesn’t make any senseat all. To them, diving is a communal sport, and half the fun is sharing theexperience. Too many dive accidents happen when a diver ventures away from hisbuddy and gets in trouble, turning what could have been an easily avoidedproblem into a fatal accident.
For others, the risk of diving with a buddy chosen on a dive boatwithout knowing the diver’s experience is worse than the risks of diving alone.Many divers effectively photograph or spearfish on their own because they areconcentrating on their hobby rather than paying attention to their buddy.
SoloDiving is a Safe Practice
Husband-and-wife dive-instructor teamMichael and Felicia Berg believe in solo diving and teach the course to otherdivers. “Photographers and spearfishermen dive solo even though they have abuddy. Anyone who buddies up with them knows what I’m talking about. Learningto be self-reliant is what the solo-diver course teaches. It makes you a betterbuddy too, and the prerequisite is more than 100 logged dives (and then taughtonly at the instructor’s discretion).
No newbie open-water divers should everdive alone,” Michael says. “Nearly every dive professional is solo divingwhether they admit to it or not. I personally would prefer to dive with atleast a loose buddy system, though I must say I am a big advocate of thetraining and the experience and education it provides. As an instructor, I seea real need to provide and teach solo diving to those who have experience and aneed. I feel that every dive professional should at least sit through a solocourse,” Felicia says.
Solo Diving isn’t for Everyone
On the other side, Tinamarie Hernandez asksthis question: “Why would anyone want to dive solo? Isn’t most of the funsharing what you saw when you come up from the dive? Or pointing to stuff whileyou are down there?”
Wendy Quimby, a technical and cave diver,says it’s all about equipment and preparation. “I think if you are going todive solo, you should have certain things in place: top-notch basic scubaskills (mask fooding/replacement, regulator retrieval, etc.), spare mask, ponybottle or extra tank with enough gas to get to the surface safely from thedeepest part of the dive planned, as well as other equipment like a surface-markerbuoy with signaling abilities. I have done solo diving, though I prefer toshare the dive with others.”
Emmy award-winning underwater videographerFrazier Nivens sums up both sides of the discussion: “All divers should be solotrained and able to rely on themselves to reach the surface safely unless amedical condition arises. But don’t get me wrong, new divers should never divealone. Just train them to be self-reliant.”
Conclusion
Scuba diving is a social, buddy-driven sport. It makes sense onmany levels for divers to dive with a buddy. It’s more fun, and usually safer,to dive with others around. Many Lessonsfor Life columns detail what can happen when a diver ventures out on hisown, and the ending often is not a happy one.
Solo diving has a purpose and many advocates, and there are timesof crisis when divers have no one to help them. “Aren’t all instructors solodiving when teaching anyway? No student can save you in an open-water course,”dive instructor Paul Shepherd says.
Solo diving is not something to begin willfully and withoutpreparation. For divers thinking about going solo, there is necessary trainingto take and additional equipment to purchase to be prepared for a potentiallybad situation. After all, there won’t be a buddy close by to ask for help ifit’s needed.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

精彩推荐

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表