3#
发表于 2012-4-20 10:05:44 | 只看该作者
呵呵,看大家评论如何
回复

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-19 13:11:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 1-2-3 于 2012-4-21 23:34 编辑

(前几天@人人滑雪大哥指出了本文一个译错的地方,我修改并保存了之后帖子就处于“回收站”状态了,不知道是怎么回事。经管理员确认确实是被删除了,好在我有备份!吼吼吼,这个是重发的,大家的回帖没了,很抱歉!)

原文:Tendencies of Modern Technique – Myths and Reality
地址:http://www.youcanski.com/en/tendencies.htm

By Greg Gurshman
Photos by Lev Akhsanov,
A. Revkuts and S. Petrash

While World Cup technique has been widely discussed and shown in the photomontages on a number of web sites and on the pages of the “Ski Racing Magazine,” a lot of myths and misconceptions are still floating throughout a ski racing community.  Some advocate “hip angulation” as a primary means of maintaining the pressure on the outside ski, others teach counter-balancing in the beginning of each turn and insist on “level shoulders all the time” approach, yet others even come up with innovative techniques, supposedly, best suitable for recreational racers, but somehow not yet discovered and used on the World Cup.   Many coaches of junior racers still excessively use drills for producing a pronounced break at the hip in the beginning of the turn for allegedly creating “a well balanced over the outside ski position.”   Most coaches reinforce a strong “square to the skis position” as one of the fundamentals of an effective technique.

当世界杯技术被广泛地讨论,选手的连拍照片被贴到许多网站以及“Ski Racing Magazine”杂志上,许多神话和误解也悄然出现在竞速滑雪社区。一些人提倡把“送胯(hip angulation)”作为维持外侧板压力的主要方法,另一些人教授在每个弯开始的时候要counter-balancing(译注:一般来说,counter-balancing是HH教练的PMTS体系里特有的术语,有点类似于送胯,但又不完全一样,感兴趣的读者可参考这个视频:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jsFD7K5eHdk/?fr=rec1&FR=LIAN。但是作者在本文所说的counter-balancing貌似仅仅指“把上身拉回平衡位置”而并不包括明显的反弓,请参见作者在后文的描述)并且坚持“从始至终都要维持等高的肩部(译注:原文是level shoulders,直译的话是“水平的肩部”或“把肩放平”,但是结合后文,作者的意思貌似是“肩部与身体成直角”之意,如果译为“水平的肩部”很容易让人误以为与地面水平,所以这里译为“等高”,也是肩部与身体成直角之意)”的方法,还有一些人甚至发明了新技术,恐怕最适合休闲滑手,还没有被用于世界杯比赛。许多教练和青少年滑手仍然过分地使用那种在一个弯开始的时候在臀部那里做出明显的折弯的训练,用他们的话来说是产生了“一个在外侧板上的很好的平衡”。大多数教练会强化一个牢固的“正身姿态”(译注:原文“square to the skis position” ,意思是上身的朝向与雪板指向的方向一致。感谢@人人滑雪大哥的指正)作为有效技术的基础之一。

In this article, I would like to offer my perspective on the modern ski racing technique and clarify some of the common myths.   I am taking a liberty to do this as a coach, who currently works as a technical consultant with a number of National Teams in Europe.   First of all, I would like to admit that I find almost nothing wrong with most of the above listed concepts.  However, everything has its time and a place in a context of a fast and efficient ski technique.  Therefore, at coaching seminars, I always discuss various aspects of ski technique in relation to their place in a turn.   Coaches typically break an arc of a turn in three phases:
Phase-I - above the fall line;
Phase-II - in the fall line; and
Phase-III - after the fall line.

在这篇文章里,我愿意提出关于现代竞技滑雪技术的观点并澄清一些常见的神话。作为一个在欧洲多个国家队担任技术顾问的教练,这么做有些冒昧。首先,我得承认我发现上面所列出的那些观念几乎没有什么不对的地方。可是,在高速和高效率的滑行技术里,每样东西都有适合使用的时机和位置。所以,在教练研讨会上,我总是探讨在转弯的不同位置的所涉及到的技术的各个方面。教练一般会把一个弯分解为三个阶段:
阶段1:雪板指向滚落线之前
阶段2:雪板指向滚落线的时候
阶段3:雪板经过滚落线之后

In my opinion this breakdown makes a lot of sense when discussing different technical elements.  For example, having “level shoulders” in the beginning of phase-I is not a good thing, while it is almost a must at the completion of phase-III.   The same could be said about “angulating” or “counter-balancing” - too much counter-balancing in phase-I can be inefficient and slow, while it might be absolutely necessary in phase-III.   In other words, in order to produce proper movement patterns in ski racers, we should not just throw different technical concepts around.  We need to teach a particular movement for each of the phases of a turn.  

我认为这种划分对于讨论不同的技术很有意义。例如,在阶段1保持“等高的肩膀”不是好事情,而在阶段3结束的时候却几乎是必须的。对于“反弓”或“counter-balancing”也是一样的——在阶段1过多的counter-balancing是慢而低效率的,但是在阶段3却又是必须的。换句话说,为了让滑手产生恰当的动作模式,我们不应该只是扔给他们一些不同的技术概念。我们必须在不同的转弯阶段教授不同的动作。
Another important aspect needed for understanding modern technique is balance over the ski.  Many coaches talk about “balancing over the outside ski” out of the context of constant re-balancing that takes place practically in every turn.  The skier should be balanced over the front of the ski in phase-I, then the balance area shifts towards the middle of the ski in phase-II and moves more toward the tails of the skis in phase-III.  The most challenging part of this re-balancing is a quick re-centering between phase-III of the previous turn and phase-I of the next one.  I call it phase-0, where a skier has to execute the re-centering movements in such a way that the pressure shifts toward the front of the “new” outside ski.  

要想理解现代技术,另一个重要的方面是在雪板上的平衡。很多教练谈论的“在外侧板上的平衡”是断章取义——实际上转每个弯都需要变换好几次平衡区域。在阶段1滑手应该在雪板前端取得平衡,然后,在阶段2平衡区域移动到雪板中部,并且在阶段3移动到雪板尾部。这些变换平衡区域的动作里面最具挑战性的部分是,在前一个弯的阶段3到下个弯的阶段1的时候要快速改变板子的受压点并重新取得平衡。我称其为阶段0,此时滑手必须改变板子的受压点并使压力压向新的外侧板的板头。

In this article, I will attempt to illustrate and explain what movements are performed in modern ski racing and how they are applied by some of the best World Cup skiers.   I will use mostly images of GS, but almost everything holds true for slalom as well.

在这篇文章里,我将会图解说明现代竞技滑雪的技术动作以及最好的世界杯选手们是如何应用这些技术动作的。我将主要使用大回转的照片,不过几乎每样东西对小回转都是同样有效的。

First I would like to take a close look at phase-I of a turn.

首先,我们来仔细看一张在阶段1转弯的照片。

The author is pictured here in phase-I of the turn way above the fall line.  The fall line can be clearly seen by the grooves left in the snow from grooming.  The skier moves inside and down the fall line by extending the outside part of his body without angulation of any kind.  Note that the entire body is square to the skis and shoulders are not level, while the skier appears to be in good enough balance.  Achieving this position can be somewhat of a challenge, as a skier has had to extend forward from the position similar to this one

这是作者在阶段1(雪板指向滚落线之前)的照片。可以从压雪机留在雪地上的细凹槽清晰地辨认出滚落线(译注:细凹槽指向的方向就是滚落线)。滑手向弯内倾倒,通过伸展他身体的右侧使得他向着滚落线滑降,没有任何形式的反弓。注意整个身体与雪板的朝向一致并且肩膀不是等高的,看得出滑手处于很好的平衡中。要想达成这个姿态多少有点挑战性,因为滑手必须在几百毫秒内从前一个(与下图相似的)姿态上完成向前的伸展(才能达成上图那个姿态)。
in a matter of a few tenths of a second.  Performing this movement in the gates with a certain degree of consistency requires superb strength and balance.   The following sequence is taken by a camera that produces 10 frames per second.

在过旗门的时候做这个动作要想达到一定程度的连贯性需要极好的力量和平衡。下图使用每秒10帧的相机连拍而得。
Therefore, it is apparent that extending and re-centering from phase-0 (frame 5 from the bottom) did not take longer than half a second.  This transition can take even less time in the gates.   Note that the position of the skier in phase-0 (frame 5) is very different from his position in the beginning of phase-I (last frame).   In phase-0 the skier’s torso is not completely squared to the skis as it is facing more towards the fall line.  This slight deviation from a square position can be important for projecting forward and extending into a properly inclined position in the beginning of phase-I.  The amount of such a deviation is normally dictated by the shape of a turn.  The skier’s shoulders are completely level in phase-0.  However, trying to maintain level shoulders would not allow a racer to move inside the future turn in the beginning of phase-I in a manner demonstrated by the author in this picture:

喏,很明显,阶段0(从下往上数第5帧开始)的伸展和改变板子的受压点的动作所花的时间不超过半秒钟。在过旗门的时候做这个转换动作甚至要花更少的时间。注意滑手在阶段0(从下往上数第5帧)的姿态与阶段1(最后一帧)开始时的姿态很不一样。在阶段0滑手上身的朝向与雪板指向的方向并不完全一致,而是更朝向滚落线一点。在阶段1开始的时候,这种稍稍偏离正身姿态的动作对于重心向前以及伸展身体进入恰当的侧倾姿态很重要。这种偏离的量通常受转弯形状的影响。在阶段0滑手的肩膀完全是等高的。但是,在阶段1开始的时候,如果试图保持肩部等高将影响向即将滑出的弯内倾倒的动作,就像作者在下图演示的:
Clearly, this demonstration is somewhat extreme compared to the previous one.  While the skier is well extended and remains in balance, the proper re-centering did not take place by the beginning of phase-I shown here.   Furthermore, in order to create such high edge angle above the fall line, the skier has to resort to applying more weight onto the inside ski.

很明显,比起前图,此图有点极端。虽然滑手很好地伸展了身体并且保持了平衡,但是在阶段1开始的时候并没恰当地改变雪板的受压点。而且,在朝向滚落线之前,为了产生如此大角度的立刃,滑手不得不借助于把更多的重量压在内侧板上的方法。
(译注:下图是原文没有的,为了便于读者比较,我把作者所说的两幅图合在一起并排放置:)
1 小时前 上传
下载附件 (84.43 KB)

Perhaps, it can be better seen from the entire sequence:

也许在整个连拍图里看得更明白:

While entering phase-I with more weight on the inside ski compromises the skier’s balance, it can be commonly seen on the World Cup, because it produces the higher edge angle early in the turn often providing some speed advantages.  Sometimes racers’ outside ski can be even off the snow in the beginning of phase-I.  This movement is, in my view, incorrectly considered to be a technical element.  Some coaches refer to it as “starting the turn on the inside ski.”   In reality it is just a bi-product of an aggressive inclination in the early stages of phase-I.  No racer on the World Cup deliberately tries to enter into a turn on the inside ski with the outside one up in the air.  It can and often does result in falls or poorly executed phases- II and III of the turn.
However, if a racer, just like the author in the following sequence, manages to re-center and get some purchase out of the outside ski prior to the beginning of phase-II it can be faster than entering phase-I with more weight on the outside ski but with less extension.   In sum, it is important to understand that while more weight on the inside ski is acceptable in phase-I, excessive weight on the inside ski during phase-II produces a poorly executed turn exit in phase-III.

虽然在进入阶段1时把更多的重量压在内侧板上危及滑手的平衡,在世界杯的比赛中却总能看到这种现象,因为它在转弯早期产生的高度立刃常常有利于速度。在阶段1滑手的外侧板甚至会离开雪面。这种动作,依我看,在技术上是不正确的。一些教练把它称作“用内侧板开始一个弯”。实际上它只不过是在阶段1早期主动内倾的副产品。没有哪个世界杯选手会在进入一个弯的时候故意抬外侧板压内侧板。它常常导致摔倒或把弯的第二、第三阶段滑得很差。但是,如果滑手,就像作者在下面这个连拍照片里演示的,在第二阶段开始之前改变雪板上的受压点并且不付出外侧板的代价,就能比在进入阶段1时把更多的重量压在外侧板而更少地伸展的情形快。总而言之,虽然在阶段1把更多的重量压在内侧板上是可以接受的,在阶段2把过多的重量压在内侧板上却会造成离开第2阶段、进入第3阶段时转出糟糕的弯,明白这一点很重要。
In this turn, the author builds some pressure on the outside ski in phase-II in the fall line somewhere above frame 4 (from the bottom).   Phase-III (last two frames) in this case is executed quite strongly and the skier appears to be balanced just as well as he is in phase-III of the following sequence, in which phase-I was executed with more weight on the outside ski.

转这个弯的时候,作者在滚落线上的阶段2向外侧板压了一些重量(上图下数第4帧)。这种情况下阶段3(最后2帧)进行得很稳固,滑手看上去平衡得就跟他在下图所示的阶段3一样好,下图在阶段1时是把更多的重量压在外侧板上的。
However, in this sequence, the author was able to build and maintain the pressure on the outside ski throughout phase-II without having to perform any significant counter-balancing movements.  In fact at the completion of phase-II shown here

但是,在上面的连拍照片里作者能够在阶段2始终产生并保持着外侧板上的压力,而不需要做任何明显的counter-balancing。事实上在下图所示的阶段2结束时
Akhsanov L.
the skier still has the outside part of his body extended with shoulders being not yet leveled.

滑手仍然伸展着他的外侧身体而且肩膀不是等高的。

The same skier had to start counter-balancing by leveling out his torso earlier in the previous sequence.   Generally, remaining extended with the center of mass being well inside the arc of a turn throughout phase-II is faster.   As well, it is apparent that the skier maintains the pressure in the middle of the ski.

在前一张连拍图里这名滑手不得不提早让上身达到平衡来counter-balancing。通常,在贯穿于阶段2的弯弧里伸展的同时重心居中是比较快的。还有,雪板上的压力也被滑手保持在板子的中间位置。

Counter-balancing in modern technique is achieved by leveling out the torso, which is normally performed a little above the gate or at the gate.   Let’s see how these movements are performed by the World Cup skiers.  As it was demonstrated by the author, skiing with adequate balance allows creation of high edge angles above and in the fall line.   It is perfectly demonstrated here by Frederik Niberg of Sweden (now retired) skiing in the Bormio World Championships GS.

Counter-balancing在现代技术里是通过把上身拉回平衡位置来实现的,通常在将要过门(离旗门还有一点点距离)或过门时做这个动作。让我们来看一下世界杯选手是如何做这个动作的。如下图所示,在指向滚落线和处于滚落线上的时候,滑手产生高度立刃的同时平衡也很充分。在 Bormio 世锦赛大回转比赛中Frederik Niberg of Sweden(现已退役)完美演示了这一动作。
Here Niberg creates fantastic edge angles in phase-II entering the fall line above the gate by extending forward and inside the arc of a turn.  Shoulders are not level and the arms are extended to the sides for balance. The basket of the inside pole is dragging on the snow.  It helps the racer to sense the “boarder of a balance zone,” beyond which the grip on the outside ski may be lost and counter-balancing can be the only way to avoid falling to the inside.  Niberg remains almost square to the skis and maintains perfectly parallel shins.  It allows him to achieve almost equal edge angles on both skis.  Note that the edge angles are never really equal as the outside ski is always more edged and loaded in phase-II.  

在将要过门时,Niberg 进入阶段2(雪板指向滚落线),他伸展着身体,产生了极好的立刃角度。为保持平衡他朝身体两侧伸展双臂,肩膀不是等高的。内侧雪仗的雪轮被拖拽着划过雪面。这可以帮助滑手感觉“平衡区域的边界”,超出边界就会丧失对外侧板的支配而counter-balancing则是能够避免向内侧摔倒的唯一方法。Niberg 保持几乎与雪板朝向一致以及完美平行的胫骨。这使他的双板立刃角度几乎相等。注意,在阶段2双板的立刃角度从未真正相等,因为外侧板总是比内侧板立刃角度稍大而且负荷也较大。

Building more pressure on the outside ski while in the fall line is a great secret of this fine balancing act.  Many instructors and coaches do not fully understand how the pressure can be built on the outside ski without any angulation.  Some arguments in favor of a strong angulation based on the physics of the process are often presented.   However, proper re-centering in phase-0 and entering the turn correctly in phase-I produces a pressure build up on the outside ski by phase-II.   In my opinion, it is the most efficient and natural way to ski.  Maintaining strong extended position throughout phase-II produces the most speed out of the fall line into phase-III.  Notice that while Niberg’s outside leg is extended and the inside one retracted, both knee joints are in the functional “unlocked” state.  This way the racer can absorb the terrain and maintain the edges in a constant contact with the snow surface.  Niberg is shown here in the beginning of phase-II where pressure builds mostly on the fronts of the skis.  It is achieved by proper re-centering performed by the beginning of phase-I.  At this point the racer should feel more pressure on the ball of the outside foot and really feel the tongue of the inside boot against the shin.   I believe that the next photo sequence is one of the finest demonstrations of the modern technique.  

这优异的平衡动作最大的秘诀是,在滚落线上向外侧板施加更大的压力。许多滑雪指导员和教练都不完全明白不做任何的反弓如何才能在外侧板上产生压力。赞成基于物理过程的强力反弓的人是很常见的。其实,恰当地改变雪板上的受压点并且正确地进入第1阶段的弯就能在第2阶段产生外侧板上的压力。依我来看,这是更有效率也更自然的滑行方法。在阶段2一直保持强力的伸展姿态会使滑手在离开滚落线进入阶段3时获得最大的速度。注意 Niberg 伸展外侧腿的同时收内侧腿,两个膝盖都处于很实用的“未锁定”状态。这能让滑手吸收赛道(的坑包),保持两只雪板的边刃与雪面稳定地接触。Niberg 在上图展示了在阶段2开始时,压力主要压在两只雪板的前端。这是由于在阶段1开始的时候恰当地改变了雪板的受压点。此时,滑手应该感觉到有更大的压力集中在外侧脚上,并且实实在在地感觉到内侧腿的胫骨压着雪鞋的鞋舌。我认为下一张连拍照片是最好地演示了现代技术的照片之一。
Thanks to such a great technique, Niberg was able to win GS races on the World Cup at the age of 36.  He placed third in the overall GS standings in his last year of competition.   I hope that it can be clearly seen from this sequence that the racer’s entire body moves inside the arc of the turn (i.e. inclines) throughout phases-I and II (above the blue gate) with the outside part of the body being extended and without a hint of any counter-balancing actions or angulation.  

Niberg 能在36岁赢得世界杯大回转比赛,得感谢他如此优异的技术。他在去年大回转竞技比赛的总排名上位列第三。我希望能清楚地从上面这张连拍照片里看到,在整个阶段1和阶段2,滑手伸展身体的外侧,把整个身体向弯弧内移动(也就是说,内倾),没有一丁点的counter-balancing或反弓动作。

It is important that while inclining the racer’s torso does not get ahead of his lower body or gets left behind.  Otherwise the movement would result in leaning onto the insides ski and loosing the grip on the outside one or getting stuck in the static angulated position.   Instead, Niberg continuously moves inside the arc of the turn and increases the edge angle throughout phase-II of the turn while his shoulders are not level (see four frames above the blue gate).  In phase-III (frames at and after the blue gate), the racer starts leveling out his torso which produces “level shoulders” position by the completion of phase-III.   So, out of about nine frames, the racer has level shoulders only in two of them.  I view it as one of the prevalent tendencies of the modern technique.   Another important one is a lack of hip angulation or any other angulation for this matter.   Counter-balancing is performed in phase-III by simply leveling out the torso.  No deliberate angulation-like movement is present.   

重要的一点是,在内倾的时候滑手的上身与下身相比既不超前也不落后。否则就可能导致倒向内侧板而失去对外侧板的控制,或者陷入静态的反弓姿态中。相反,Niberg 在整个第2阶段一直向弯弧内侧倾并且增加了立刃角度而他的肩膀不是等高的(见下图从下数第四帧,快要通过蓝色旗门之前)。在阶段3(处于和通过蓝色旗门之后的那几帧),滑手开始平衡他的上身,在最后2帧他的肩膀是等高的了。据我观察这是现代技术的流行趋势。另一个重要的地方是这套动作不包含送胯或任何其他形式的反弓。在阶段3所进行的Counter-balancing仅仅是把上身拉回平衡位置。没有呈现出故意的类似于反弓的动作。
The best illustration of this tendency of the modern technique is presented by the frame 3 from the bottom right before hitting the blue gate.  Even at this point the racer remains fully extended with shoulders not being level.   Taking a close look, one can notice that the turn around a red gate above is executed by Niberg in exact same manner.  The racer remains square to the skis throughout phases-I and II, then really comes out of the square position at the completion of phase-III.  In phase-0, he is not square as skis move under the body to the left and the torso is facing toward the fall line.  It is a very important aspect of the modern technique that needs to be understood by advocates of an “always square position.”    In most of the turns executed by World Cup racers some counter-balancing movements are present typically in phase-III, but, in my opinion, no deliberate angulation like the one enforced by some coaches is performed.

上图下数第3帧滑手撞门的动作是这一趋势的最好的例证。甚至在这时候滑手仍然保持完全的伸展和非等高的肩膀。仔细看一下,Niberg 在上面绕过红门的时候也是使用了一模一样的方式。滑手在整个阶段1和阶段2始终保持与雪板的朝向一致,在阶段3结束时才真正从这种正身姿态里出来。在阶段0,当雪板从身体下方移到左侧并且上身朝向滚落线时他并不在正身姿态。这是现代技术里面非常重要的一点。主张“始终保持正身姿态”的人需要明白这一点。世界杯选手滑出的大部分弯里面,一般在阶段3会出现一些counter-balancing动作,但是,我认为,并不是故意去反弓的(不像某些教练是故意去做反弓动作)。

One can say that a modern turn is executed by re-centering and extending to inside of an arc of a turn with subsequent counter-balancing performed in the final stages of the turn.   I would like to support these statements by these pictures taken at the exact same gate as Niberg above.

有一种说法是现代的转弯应该是,在转弯的最后阶段改变板子的受压点并且向弯弧的内侧伸展,随后做出counter-balancing。我想用下图来支持这种观点,图中的旗门就是前面几张 Niberg 照片里的那个旗门。

Although Max Blardone of Italy (left) is short and somewhat stocky (just like Niberg) and his teammate Manfred Moellg (right) is tall and skinny, the completion of phase-II of their turns looks very similar.  Both racers keep their shins parallel and skis almost equally edged.  Both maintain the pressure in the middle of the skis.  One may suggest some hints of counter-balancing in both racers, but no angulation is present.   In my opinion it is impossible to achieve a more natural and balanced position in phase-II of a turn.   In fact, both racers exhibit fantastic balance having the right hip within inches off the snow.

虽然意大利选手 Max Blardone(左)较矮、较壮(就像Niberg),而他的队友 Manfred Moellg (右)高且瘦,他俩在转弯的第2阶段结束时看上去非常相似。他俩都保持着胫骨平行、双板立刃角度几乎相同。他俩把两只雪板上的压力都保持在雪板中间。你可以感到他俩都有一点counter-balancing,但是没有反弓。我觉得在转弯的第2阶段不太可能做出比这个更自然和平衡的姿态了。实际上,两名选手都让右侧臀部只距离雪面几英寸来取得极好的平衡。
Another outstanding example of some key aspects of modern technique is demonstrated by a famous Swiss racer Didie Cuche, who also stays very competitive in GS and Super-G at age 34.  In this sequence Cuche is racing in Beaver Creek GS

另一个演示现代技术的关键方面的极好的示例来自著名的瑞士选手Didie Cuche,他同样是在34岁时在大回转和超级大回转比赛中还非常有竞争力。下图是 Cuche 在 Beaver Creek 大回转比赛时的连拍照片。
  Same as Niberg, Cuche inclines into the turn and really engages both skis in phase-II (third frame).  Even, as he passes the gate (last frame), Cuche does not exhibit any signs of angulation.  What may appear as a hip angulation, in reality is just a result of leveling the torso.  The outside leg is extended while the inside leg is retracted to a point where the inside hip almost touches the snow.  The counter-balancing executed by leveling out the torso allows Cuche to maintain a lot of pressure on the outside skis that is really bent into an arc.

与 Niberg 一样,Cuche 朝弯内侧倾并且在第2阶段两只雪板都用上了(第3帧)。甚至,在他过门时(最后一帧),没有任何反弓的迹象。事实上,我们看见的那些送胯现象,只不过是滑手在平衡上身时可能导致的结果之一。伸展外侧腿,把内侧腿收缩到内侧臀部几乎要接触到雪面的程度。通过平衡上身做出 counter-balancing 使得 Cuche 保持外侧板受到很大的压力,外侧板真正地弯曲成了弧形。

Another sequence of Cuche at Beaver Creek is taken from a different angle.  I think that the photo sequences taken from this angle contribute to some misinterpretations of modern technique.

下面从另一个角度拍摄的照片(Cuche 在 Beaver Creek 的比赛)。我觉得从这个角度拍摄的这张照片有助于澄清现代技术的一些误解。
In essence Cuche employs the same technique here as in the turn shown in the sequence above.  However, shown here is a flatter section of the course.   The racer does not carry as much speed approaching the gate and, therefore, needs to employ more pronounced counter-balancing movement in phase-III (two last frames at the gate).   Nevertheless, this movement is the same – it is just produced by leveling out the torso between frames 3 and 4 (from the top).  In my opinion, it is another display of a modern technique at its finest.

Cuche 在此图采用的技术与前图大致相同,只是这个弯角稍浅一些。滑手在过门的时候没有达到那么高的速度,所以在阶段3(门那里的最后2帧)需要采用更为明显的counter-balancing。不过,动作是相同的——仅仅通过平衡上身来做counter-balancing(上数第3帧和第4帧)。我认为这是另一张最好地展现了现代技术的照片。

However, even the best racers can not always execute these kinds of turns in GS.   They do need speed and a certain pitch.  The most effective are the turns when the racers manage to engage the shovels of both skis in the beginning of phase-I as demonstrated by Niberg and Cuche above.  The key to it is re-centering performed in phase-0 when racer’s center of mass moves forward toward the fall line while skis move under the body.  These movements are clearly seen in the photo sequence of Reiner Shonfelder (Austria) racing through World Cup GS in Beaver Creek.

可是,就算最好的选手也不能每次都滑出这种类型的大回转的弯。他们需要速度和一定的侧倾。最有效的转弯是像 Niberg 和 Cuche 在上文所演示的那种,滑手在阶段1开始的时候能够让两只雪板的板头参与转弯。它的核心是,在阶段0,雪板从滑手身体下方移动到另一侧的时候,滑手把重心朝着滚落线的方向向前移动,把板子的受压点移动到板子的前端。可以在下面这张 Reiner Shonfelder(澳大利亚)在 Beaver Creek 的世界杯大回转比赛上的连拍照片里清晰地看到这些动作。
Shoenfelder is balanced over the tails of the skis in phase-0 (first frame from the top).  The skis loose contact with the snow in frame 2, but by the time they engage the snow in phase-I (frames 3 and 4), the racer is fully re-centered and the shovels of both skis start carving above the fall line.  One can also notice how the racer in this sequence goes from being square to the skis to having his torso facing down at almost 45 degrees to the direction of his skis.  Once again, it shows that “maintaining a strong square position throughout the entire turn” is just a myth.

Shoenfelder 在阶段0(上数第1帧)的平衡区域在板尾。雪板在第2帧与雪面失去了接触,但是在阶段1(第3、第4帧)的时候又接触到了雪面,滑手充分地改变了雪板的受压点,两只雪板在指向滚落线前都开始刻滑。请注意滑手是怎样从与雪板朝向一致到他的上身与雪板几乎成45度的。再一次,它展示了“在整个转弯过程保持牢固的正身姿态”只是个传说。
Perhaps, re-centering can be more clearly seen from the following sequence, where author demonstrates a shallow turn on a moderate pitch.  

也许可以从下图更清楚地看到改变雪板受力点的动作,作者在下图的演示是在转一个浅弯,中等程度的侧倾。
In a first frame the skier is balanced over the tails of the skis at the completion of phase-III of a previous turn.  Re-centering takes place in phase-0 (somewhere between the second and the third frames), and by the time the skier completes phase-I (frame 3) he is fully re-centered and ready to engage the shovel of the outside ski and bend the ski in phase-II (frame 4).   Even faster re-centering is needed in the gates as demonstrated by Stephan Goergl of Austria in the next sequence.

在第一帧,滑手完成了前一个弯的第3阶段,平衡区域在板尾。改变雪板受压点的动作发生在阶段0(在第2和第3帧之间),到滑手完成了阶段1(第3帧)的时候已经充分地改变了雪板的受压点并且准备使用外侧板板头,在阶段2(第4帧)滑手压弯雪板。在过门的时候需要更快的改变雪板受压点,就像澳大利亚选手 Stephan Goergl 在下一张连拍照片里演示的。
     I guess, this short sequence does not require any comments.  In the first frame the racer is balanced over the tails of his skis (phase-III of the turn around the red panel).  In the last frame Goergl is re-centered and enters phase-I with some pressure on the shovels of both skis for carving an arc around the blue gate.  

我猜,这张短连拍照片不需要任何解释。在第1帧滑手的平衡区域在板尾(在红色旗门附近处于转弯的第3阶段)。最后2帧 Goergl 已经改变了雪板的受压点并且进入了阶段1,此时两只雪板的板头已经有了一些压力,正在绕蓝色旗门刻滑出弧线。

Slalom turns take much less time and are harder to divide into phases visually, but the same phases of the turn are there in slalom.   Furthermore, modern slalom turns are executed very much the same as the GS ones, yet there even more myths related to slalom technique are floating around.   However, even the difference in the appearance of a slalom turn is not that great, as demonstrated here by the author.   

小回转转弯所花的时间更少而且将其分解成可视的阶段更加困难,但是相同的阶段也存在于小回转里。而且,现代小回转的转弯技术与大回转的转弯技术十分相似,目前,与小回转有关的神话甚至更多一点。即使小回转在外表上看与大回转的区别并没有那么大,就像作者在下图演示的。
   This is a phase-II of a slalom turn.   The outside part of the body is extended and shoulders are not level.   The same movement is exhibited by leading slalom specialists Marli Shields of Austria (left) and Tania Putianen of Finland (righ).  

这是一个小回转转弯的第2阶段。伸展着外侧身体,肩膀不是等高的。下图,澳大利亚的 Marli Shields(左)和 芬兰的 Tania Putianen(右)这2位小回转专家演示了相同的动作。
Both skiers are shown here while executing a phase-II of a slalom turn with minimal counter-balancing.  In slalom the extension of the outside part of the body is less pronounced and counter-balancing is more apparent.  Yet the mechanics are very much the same, as shown here by the sequence, where the author demonstrates a slalom turn outside the gates.

两位选手都在做第2阶段的小回转转弯,伴随着最少的 counter-balancing。在小回转里外侧身体的伸展更不明显而 counter-balancing 会更明显一点。但是在力学上是非常相似的,如下图所示,作者演示了一个在旗门外侧的小回转转弯。
The shoulders are level in phase-III (first frame) and phase-0 (second frame).   In phase-I (frames 3 and 4) the skier’s outside part of the body extends and the center of mass projects forward in the direction of the fall line.  These movements performed simultaneously produce the edge angle needed for phase-II (last two frames).  Re-centering at phase-0 of a slalom turn can be seen in this sequence:

在阶段3(第1帧)和阶段0(第2帧)肩膀是等高的。在阶段1(第3、第4帧)滑手伸展外侧身体,朝滚落线的方向向前移动重心。完成这些动作的同时产生了第2阶段(最后2帧)所需的立刃角度。小回转转弯的阶段0的改变雪板上的受压点的动作可以从下面这张连拍照片里看到:
Once again, the shoulders are level, but the torso is not square to the skis at this point.

再一次,肩膀是登高的,但是上身没有与雪板朝向一致。

The counter-balancing performed in phase-III of a slalom turn can be clearly seen from this author’s demonstration:

在下图,作者演示了小回转的第三阶段,可以清楚地看见滑手所做的 counter-balancing。
The skier’s shoulders are getting progressively more level from frame 3 down.  The phases-I and II are shorter in slalom. Perhaps, that is why modern slalom technique is perceived by many as using more “level shoulder approach” than GS one. However, a closer look at the slalom turns executed by the World Cup skiers, reveals practically the same technical fundamentals as the ones used in GS, as evident from this sequence of Alois Vogl of Germany

从第3帧开始滑手的肩膀逐渐变得等高。小回转里的阶段1和阶段2更短暂。也许这就是为什么许多人认为现代小回转技术比大回转使用了更多的“肩部等高法”。但是,仔细看世界杯选手滑出的小回转,就会发现实际上小回转的基本技术与大回转是相同的,就像下面这张德国选手 Alois Vogl 的连拍照片清楚地展现了这一点
In phase-I (4th frame above the blue gate) the racers inclines while being square to the skis and having shoulders not level.  The outside part of the racer’s body is extended and the shins are parallel.   However, the extension of the outside leg is not quite as evident as it would have been in phase-I of a GS turn.  I think this is the only real difference between modern slalom and GS turns.  The rest is practically the same.  In this sequence, Vogl continues to move inside of the arc of the turn up until he clears the blue gate at the completion of phase-II.   The racer only levels out his torso after clearing the gate in phase-III (frame below the blue gate).   Notice, that like in the GS turn, the skier’s torso is not square to the skis in phase 0 (second frame below the gate).  I believe that in comparing this sequence of Vogl in slalom with the sequence of Niberg in GS discussed above, one could find way more similarities than differences in their technique.

在阶段1(从蓝色的门往上数第4帧),选手侧倾且与雪板朝向一致,肩膀不是等高的。但是外侧腿的伸展不像在大回转转弯的第1阶段那么明显。其它方面几乎都是相同的。在此图中,Vogl 持续向弯弧内侧倒,直到第2阶段结束时通过蓝色旗门为止。选手在过门之后的阶段3(蓝色旗门下面那帧)才把上身拉回平衡位置。注意,与大回转转弯相似,在阶段0(从下往上数第2帧)滑手的上身与雪板朝向不一致。我觉得把 Vogl 的小回转照片与上文讨论的 Niberg 的大回转照片相比较,从他俩的技术里,你能找到的相似之处会比不同之处多。

In conclusion, I would like to repeat that most of the myths related to modern ski technique can be true, if taken in context of the particular phases of the turn.  None of them are true otherwise.  

最后, 我想重申的是,那些与现代滑雪技术有关的神话,如果放到转弯的特定阶段的上下文中,大部分都是真的。否则,它们没一个是真的。
5#
发表于 2012-4-19 15:29:39 | 只看该作者
旧帖地址无法登录,多谢再次发帖,已存到本地。

点评

呵呵,因为是第一次发帖,所以做了备份,幸运呐。可惜原帖有不少高手的回帖找不回来了。  发表于 2012-4-19 16:21
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2012-4-19 13:33:41 | 只看该作者
已保存进电脑。。。多谢

点评